We are looking for a
Customer services and shipping assistant
Rat Betty is looking for a talented customer services and shipping assistant to join our team on a 4 month contract with a view to join the team full time. This role will oversee all customer queries over our busy Christmas period as well as support with the packaging and shipping of orders. The ideal candidate will be passionate about sustainable jewellery, customer service and Rat Betty. You will need to be extremely detail oriented and have a positive warm attitude in helping customers.
Main responsibilities will include
- Responding to all email enquiries from customers in a kind timely manner
- Answering the phone to support customers
- Developing and documenting knowledge into our FAQ section of the website and other helpful pages
- Handling returns and exchanges
- Collecting customer feedback and managing our Trustpilot reviews
- Manage the mailing list and occasional email marketing emails
- Supporting the team with any ad-hoc requirements
- Manage the daily packaging and shipping of UK and international orders
- Work with the production team to ensure orders are being shipped on time
- Manage any orders when customers require them to be shipped sooner
- Updating Royal Mail & DHL shipping systems
- Track and manage any delayed / lost or missing customer orders
- Manage shipping and packaging inventory
- Prep packaging in advance during our busy times
- Proven customer services experience, motivated to offer excellent customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Sound analytical and organisational skills
- Critical thinking
- Good time management skills
What should you know about Rat Betty?
- We work a 30 hour working week! 9am-3:30pm Monday to Friday
- We are a living wage employer
- We put sustainability and ethics at the forefront of Rat Betty
- We are a small team of 4 (5 on Fridays!) and have been growing rapidly over the last 2 years.
The fine print
- Hours will be 9am-3:30pm Monday to Friday
- Salary: £11 an hour
- Start date will be 24th October 2022 and contract will end Friday 24th February 2023, however we are open to extending this role to become a full time salaried position.
- Based in Hove, right by the station.
To apply, please email your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com